Re: Application Dashboard Widget always opens on the same screen

On Sat, 30 Oct 2021 13:34:25 +0200
Jon Hreg <hreg@gmx.net> wrote:

Hello Jon,

>ince the update to plasma-desktop amd64 4:5.23.0-3, the Applications
						  ^
Typo?  0-2 is the latest I see in Debian.

Given the version # and problems you cite, you seem to be using testing.
Kwin (for one) is on hold, waiting for Mesa.  Currently, upgrading may
(will?) result in breakage of Plasma.  It's probably best to wait for
the full KDE/Plasma suite to migrate to testing.

Alternatively, you /could/ downgrade to v5.21.*  Be advised though, that
downgrading isn't officially supported in Debian so if you attempt to
downgrade and things break even more, you get to keep all the parts.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"