Re: Plasma 5.23 upload to unstable is complete

On Sunday, 17 October 2021 00:24:47 CEST Patrick Franz wrote:
> * A minor hiccup seems to be that the keybinding for KRunner (Alt+F2/
> Alt+Space) seems to have been lost as the option appears twice in
> systemsettings. But you can easily restore the default setting for the
> keybinding in the settings.

I also lost all my custom keybinding (Win+T=Konsole f.e.), but I've been able
to set them again.
With a previous upgrade I lost my keyboard shortcut for the Application
Launcher (just the Win key) and I wasn't able to set it back myself. But for a
completely unknown reason to me, at some point that keyboard shortcut was set
to Win again. I've now lost it again and I don't know how to set it back to
just the Win key.
Does anyone know how to set it to just the Win key?

Cheers,
  Diederik