Re: Plasma 5.23 25th Annivery Release coming to unstable

Hi everyone,

thanks Patrick for the important and correct message.

Just to make one thing clear: this is solely my fault due to an
oversight that a certain package needs NEW processing. I am sorry for
the confusion and we a trying to mitigate it.

Thanks

Norbert

On Fri, 15 Oct 2021, Patrick Franz wrote:
> please do not upgrade Plasma to 5.23 for the time being.

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev