Re: Will be Plasma available on backports?

Hi

> I was wondering if the Debian KDE team will release subsequent versions of
> Plasma on the backports branch instead of using the experimental branch. I

After the release of Bullseye, normal uploads to unstable and follow-up
transition to testing will resume, so the current use for experimental
will stop.

Whether we have the time and energy to care for backports is a different
question, but volunteers are greatly welcome to take over backports
management.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev