Impossible to change user profile under system settings

Hello to all,

I just re-installed a new Debian 11 system, and I choose KDE Plasma as my desktop environment.

For most part everything is working great, I only having a problem by change my users settings :

If I go to "system settings" / "User settings" and try to change any information, I have an error that says "error when applying the changes".
One time (following an advice from this list), I manage to do it by also adding a system user picture, but latter when I try to change the picture to a personal one I had the same "error when applying the changes" error.

Now I reinstalled my Debian system, and I'm trying to change directly to a personal picture, but the error persists (also for adding a user email)

Can you people help me to figure out what is happening?

Thanks in advance for all your help,

Best regards,
Marc