Re: Plasma 5.21.1 in Experimental

Dnia piątek, 26 lutego 2021 12:12:48 CET Luc Castermans pisze:

Upstream Plasma 5.21.1 was released Feb 23, yesterday I installed it from Experimental.    A big wow and even a bigger thanks to all who made this possible. I am tempted to mention names, don´t do that in order not to disappoint people. Thank you community!

Besturingssysteem: Debian GNU/Linux
KDE Plasma-versie: 5.21.1
Versie van KDE-Frameworks: 5.79.0
Qt-versie: 5.15.2
Kernel-versie: 5.10.0-3-amd64
Type OS: 64-bit
Grafisch platform: X11
Processors: 4 × Intel® Core™ i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz
Geheugen: 7,2 GiB RAM
Grafische processor: Mesa DRI Intel® HD Graphics 4400

--

Luc Castermans
mailto:luc.castermans@gmail.com

After upgrading KF and plasma from experimental  in Debian testing alost everything is OK... but ;) I have problem wit search box in K-menu - only searches for programs. I have active plugin Last files (Ostatnie pliki), i can see last files in menu (Places -> History -> Files/ Miejsca -> Historia -> Pliki), but searching with the search box doesn't work for me (the same problem with krunner). I did not notice any other problems.

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux

KDE Plasma Version: 5.21.1

KDE Frameworks Version: 5.79.0

Qt Version: 5.15.2

Kernel Version: 5.10.0-3-amd64

OS Type: 64-bit

Graphics Platform: X11

Processors: 12 × AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor

Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM

Graphics Processor: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti/PCIe/SSE2