Window decoration doesn't work in testing

Hi,

This is now several days that plasma/kde in testing haven't any working window decorator.

As workaround, I'm launching manually fluxbox and it takes place of kwin.

I'm not able to find any log about something wrong.

I have tested workaround explained in "Upgrade partially some packages (Plasma 5.19. 5 - 3) on testing broke plasma." threat but no success at all.

Is there something to find the problem and to help to fix it ?

Regards

Mourad