No Log In Notification

Hello,

Using Debian Testing;

Since updates to Plasma a week or so ago, I've not had any log in
notification (play sound).  The relevant file exists, plays audio
elsewhere, just doesn't get played during log in.  Toggling off and on
the notification setting didn't help.

Log out notification works and, as far as I can tell, so does every
other notification I have set.

Turning notifications on in a new user results in the same non-playing
behaviour.

Today's minor updates to plasma ( kf5lib notification & manager) in
Testing didn't changes things.

It's not a big deal, I can live with it (I rarely log in/out or reboot),
but is anyone else seeing similar behaviour?

--
 Regards  _
What will you do when the gas taps turn?