Re: Configure GNOME/GTK Application Style

In data giovedì 12 novembre 2020 11:17:07 CET, luca.pedrielli ha scritto:
> after updating my Debian testing, I no longer find the ability to change
> Gnome / gtk application style in systemsettings.
>
> kde-config-gtk-style: amd64 4: 5.19.5-3 is installed.
>
> i can manually edit .config / gtk-3.0 / settings.ini and it works.
>
> Am I the only one? I'm blind? ;)

The GTK style configuration was refactored, and integrated in the main
style configuration in System Settings:
System Settings
  -> Application Style
  -> Application Style
  -> Configure GNOME/GTK Application Style (button)

This means it is part of plasma-desktop or plasma-workspace (I don't
remember which), and neither of them nor systemsettings 5.19 migrated
to testing yet.

Hopefully almost everything (excluding plasma-vault) will migrate
tomorrow.

--
Pino Toscano