Kde window rules dialogue

Does anyone else have issues getting the edit dialogue to come up in kde 5.19
or higher? Basically if you go to system settings, then to window management,
then window rules and add a new rule, then finally click the pencil icon to
edit the rule, nothing happens. This is also true if you right click the
titlebar of a window and then go to more actions, then configure special window
setting or special application settings, nothing happens. I'm curious if this
is a kde bug, that hopefully gets fixed before the Debian freeze, or if I'm
simply missing a package or something.

Thanks,

Joe McEntire
getjoe@live.com