Re: Re: Current status of KDE in Sid

Hi Miguel, have you full qt-5.15-1 on your system ?. I'm on testing and i have problems with the upgrade (2020-11-07). I was finally able to do it without breaking the system.

Basically, the steps:

$ sudo apt install libqt5webengine5 libqt5webenginecore5 libqt5webenginewidgets5 plasma-workspace-dev qtdeclarative5-dev libkf5configwidgets-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev kwin-dev libkf5auth-dev libkf5codecs-dev libkf5config-dev libkf5coreaddons-dev libkf5dbusaddons-dev libkf5guiaddons-dev libkf5itemmodels-dev libkf5package-dev libkf5plasma-dev libkf5service-dev libkf5sysguard-dev libkf5widgetsaddons-dev libkf5windowsystem-dev libqt5x11extras5-dev plasma-workspace-dev qtdeclarative5-dev

This (above) upgrade a lot of packages and uninstall qt5-default:amd64 (5.14.2+dfsg-6)=> This packages is not available on sid and testing.

After then I did dist-upgrade and i can upgrade the system without errors..

You can see the details : https://pastebin.pl/view/daf0660c

I hope this can help you..

Best Regards