Re: Current status of KDE in Sid

Hi Miguel,

This situation is normal when the Debian KDE team is going through a
(relatively big) KDE upgrade. It may take a couple of weeks before all
packages have been built, tested and moved from experimental to Sid.
In my experience it is best to simply be patient and wait until apt
tells you it is safe to upgrade. It hasn't failed me so far.

Looking forward, thanks to all of the team for their work!

Best,
Thom