Re: Status of Plasma 5.18/5.19?

On 18.09.20 15:41, Norbert Preining wrote:
Hi Marc,
we, that is Scarlett Moore and Patrick Franz and me, are working on
updating Plasma in Debian.
(...)
So yes, things are moving, in particular to the collaborative attitude
of Scarlett and their and Patrick's work.

Thanks a lot everybody for the work and also for a reestablished collaboration! This for sure involved some not so easy steps, but you made it, I am giving kudos to all of you! Your users are very happy to read this and are very thankful to all of you who care for Debian!
Best wishes, Marco.