Get rid of deleted data in akonadi cache

Hi,

does anybody know if there is a way to get rid of deleted data in the akonadi
cache on a buster system?

I thought

$ akonadictl vacuum
$ akonadictl fsck

does that, but it does not seem so.

I see many outputs like

Found unreferenced external file: /home/rd/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/
13/470913_r0

but no space is freed on the filesystem and in a second run, the same outputs
appear again.

akonadictl fsck also prints

Moved 6027 unreferenced files to lost+found.

What that means is a complete miracle for me, I thought lost+found is for disk
partitions, find also was not successful

$ find  ~/.local/share/akonadi -name lost+found
$

Do I need to write a script which parses the output of fsck and delete the
files with the script? Or does that not work either for some reason?

Many thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch