Re: Understanding apt-autoremovable KDE packages

[ Please CC me I am not subscribed to this ML ]

In data sabato 20 giugno 2020 11:18:53 CEST, Sedat Dilek ha scritto:
> How can I see from where this removal suggestion is coming from?

Thanks for your feedback Marco.

>> Reinstall kdeaccessibility, the metapackage that keep installed kmag e
>> kmousetools.
>> libreoffice-kde5 is a metapackage that can be safely removed.

Re-Installing kdeaccessibility helped to fix kmag and kmousetools issue.

Removing libreoffice-kde5 now shows...

   libreoffice-kf5 (1:6.4.5~rc1-1)
   libreoffice-qt5 (1:6.4.5~rc1-1)

...as removable candidates.