Re: Bottom bar not hiding after switching window

Dear Thom,

It doesn't matter how I switch, it's the same behaviour whether I
"alt-tab" or click with the mouse onto another window: Switch window,
bar is shown (regardless of where my mouse is, also far away from the
bar), then move my mouse to the bar and away from it (no clicking) and
it stays hidden until I switch windows again (or move the mouse to the
bottom).
And there's nothing asking for attention as far as I can dicern - the
"program indicators" are usual orange if that's the case and none are now.

Cheers,
Simon