Re: KDEPIM 20.04 and KDE Frameworks 5.70 coming to unstable now

Hi!

Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> writes:

> Martin Steigerwald - 27.05.20, 08:53:42 CEST:
>> Wooohooooo… it's all coming now!

:-D  Thanks to everyone who worked on this; it's a tonne of work!

>> As usual wait till complete.
>
> As Sandro told, some packages need to be recompiled. Here the list he
> posted:
>
> digikam
> kgpg
> kio-gdrive
> kjots
> kmymoney
> kraft
> zanshin
>
> So if you rely on any of these these, you may need to wait a little bit
> longer than the building of KDEPIM 20.04 and KDE Framework 5.70
> packages.

Kio-gdrive has a new upstream version in git.  IIRC it is also
implicated by a bug where Google broke app authentication, and IIRC the
fix for this is in kaccounts-integration and/or kaccounts-providers.
I'm working on updating both of these packages.

Hefee has been teaching me about symbol files and working with me on an
MR for kaccounts-integration.  At this time we're discussing whether now
is the time to introduce DebianABIManager to this package.

If anyone would like to upload kio-gdrive, kaccounts-integration, or
kaccounts-providers, please check with me first.

If this work isn't complete when hefee runs out of free time, would
someone please volunteer to guide me through the final steps?

Thank you,
Nicholas