Re: Headset and audio profiles

Hi.

I just tested Bose NC700 headsets on Debian Sid I experience the following behavior.

MS teams:

Zoom:

So it seems like the apps might play a role in the switching.

BTW the sound on HSP/HFP has got terrible quality. A2DP sounds great, but you cannot do conf calls over Zoom or MS teams in A2DP mode, because the mic does not work (A2DP does not support mic).

Jiri