Re: digiKam 6.4.0

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:30:12 +0100
Michal BULIK <mbulik@altair.com> wrote:

Hello Michal,

>6.4.0 has entered testing. What about kipi-plugins ? Has it disappeared
>? Or has it been replaced by something else ?

You don't need kipi-plugins any more, also, kipi-plugins-common can go,
too.  In fact, upgrading (here, at least) required its removal.  A log
out and back in and all the export options still exist.

You may have to remove another package (I had to remove libgdal20) prior
to upgrading digikam.  It probably depends on a) what you've had
installed before and b) what you use to perform upgrades, as they can
treat things differently regarding removals, etc.

--
 Regards  _
I'm sure she stole all of my pencil lead in school