Re: Plasma 5.17.5 coming to unstable

Pino Toscano - 15.02.20, 10:22:03 CET:
> In data venerdì 14 febbraio 2020 23:30:59 CET, Martin Steigerwald ha
scritto:
> > Shmerl - 14.02.20, 22:49:40 CET:
[…]
> > Plasma 5.18.0 has just been released. I just read on several KDE
> > mailing lists that 5.18 has quite some bugs and regressions,
> > especially for a long term release¹ ².
>
> Yes, I know already about all the above.

I answered not only to you, but to the original poster Shmerl primarily.

> > Right now I'd say KDE Frameworks are much more in need of an update,
> > as 5.62 is quite old
>
> Yes, I know already about this. Are you volunteering to work it?

No.

After a recent mail exchange on debian-devel I feel unwelcome within the
Debian project and am actually pondering whether to drop my existing
packaging work and help out a bit more with the Devuan project.

Reading your mail my motivation does not increase. I did not meant any
offense or accusation. I know the Debian Qt/KDE team is small and does
great work. I just wanted to give Shmerl some insight why Plasma 5.18
might not make much sense to package right now.

Again I have the feeling your tone towards me is hostile. I have no idea
how I contributed to this. All I tried here is to help other users.

Again, no offense meant whatsoever: You are doing great work! Many thanks
for that.

Best,
--
Martin