Re: How to set the default browser ?

Il 03/02/20 09:48, Michal BULIK ha scritto:

Hi Luca,

Yes, xdg-desktop-portal-kde is installed :

ii  xdg-desktop-portal-kde 5.14.5-2 amd64        backend implementation for xdg-desktop-portal using Qt

When I launch firefox after unsetting GTK_USE_PORTAL it complains no
more about being non-default.

In fact I've set GTK_USE_PORTAL in my .bashrc in order to have KDE
dialogs for file saving etc. Now I've commented it out.

Thank you,
Michal

you can also simply uncheck "Always check if Firefox is your default browser" in firefox preferences in order to keep KDE
dialogs.

Best, Luca.