Re: Plasma 5.17.5 available in experimental

Hey Martin,
> Thank you very much for the packages and also for fixing the file conflict
> errors I ran across but saw reported already.
>
> I already installed it some days ago.
>
> I have had a few strange glitches.

I installed 5.17 right now. And at first glance every seems fine so far.

> I really like the new night color feature. This way I do not need
> redshift anymore.

The night color kcm takes for ages to start and I no feedback in the system
tray, if it is enabled or not. Any idea what dependency may be wrong on my
end? Or how to debug this?

sandro