Plasma 5.17.5, wayland and Nvidia

Hello! Thank you for packaging Plasma 5.17.5, I'm trying it just now. I've
waited for this release since I knew it is supposed to support Nvidia EGLS and
to allow Nvidia driver to work with wayland under KDE.
To my disappointment, there is some problem and I cannot login in KDE with
wayland, what I get is just a blank screen (everything is fine under X). Is
there someone who has tried these packages in experimental and knows how to
make them work with Nvidia proprietary driver and wayland?