Serious Kmail bug regarding the email forwarding feature

Hello,

I am in Debian Sid,  KMail 5.15.2 (20.08.2)

I wanted to redirect an email that I received to another person, I used the redirect function and enter the email address of this person, this person not seeing this email coming contacted me, looking in the messages sent I noticed that I had sent the email to myself, thinking I had made a mistake I repeated the operation same result. This Bug is new I have already redirected messages without problem.

Philippe Merlin