Re: Stepping down as Qt 6 maintainers

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 at 11:11, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
<perezmeyer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was asked if this move has anything to do with code quality or
> licensing. The answer is a huge no, Qt is a **great** project which we
> love. As stated before it's mostly about lack of free time to properly
> maintain it.
>
> --
> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
> http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
> http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

I'm very grateful for all the work that you've put into this project.
I've had my share of problems with KDE and I appreciate your efforts
to try to fix them.

It's too bad that the KDE project will probably lose another couple
dozen packages in the Qt6 upgrade - many of which I use - if precedent
is any guide. Someone really needs to tackle the economic problems of
open source one of these days.