Re: Transition of Qt to 5.12.5

Dear Luca.

Martin Steigerwald - 23.10.19, 18:51:19 CEST:
> luca.pedrielli - 23.10.19, 11:45:46 CEST:
> > plasmashell crashes with notification :(
> >
> > I can reproduce it everytime with:
> >
> > $ kdialog --passivepopup 'text' 5
>
> Thank you for report. I can reproduce it.
>
> So while apt dist-upgrade worked smoothly so far, you may like to wait
> with an upgrade until this is fixed or a generic work-around if
> found.
>
> plasma-workspace: plasmashell with Qt 5.12.5 crashes on any
> notification https://bugs.debian.org/943344
[…]

Of course next time, Luca, feel free to report a bug yourself. I just
reported the issue straight away on bug tracker and pinged other Debian/
Kubuntu Qt/KDE team members on IRC channel so it can quickly be acted
upon.

A fix is being tested. If it works it may be uploaded soon.

Thank you again for your contribution.

Best,
--
Martin