Games mess with plasma settings

mysystem :
Debian 10
plasmashell 5.14.5
KDE Frameworks: 5.54.0

Some times , when i start applications , usually games like freeorion , or wz2100
i would loose all the windows decorations , and i have to find a way to
restart plasma or all open windows from all my workspaces will be assigned to the current workspace eg: my game workspace , so then i have to spend some minutes reassigning
every windows back to its initial workspace.

So is this programs fault ? Can i fix it or the programmes must take some more
serious change in its code.

alexandros