Re: 18.08; imap.googlemail.com vs. imap.gmail.com; "akonadi resources for google services"

El martes, 7 de mayo de 2019 17:18:31 -03 Facundo Aguilera escribió:
> El 7/5/19 a las 16:24, Frank Mehnert escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I would like to ask again if someone is successfully using gmail with
> > XOAUTH2 for sending e-mails. I cannot imagine that nobody is using
> > kmail/Akonadi with gmail.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Frank
>
> Hi,
>
> I had problems with XOAUTH2. Try to delete all IMAP and Google data from
> kwalletmanager in order to restart the authorization process.

Or simply log in and don't fill in kallwet's passphrase. It will time out and
re ask you for every password. Just update the GMail one via the web page.

This mail sent from KMail/testing using GMail

--
perezmeyer: Gus no tiene inet :-(
PabloOdorico: oh

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer