kopete/buster: Import chat history (Plugins: history1 vs. history2) vs. kopete/experimental

Hi,

I am here on Debian/buster AMD64 where kopete v1.13.0 is built against
KDE development platform v4.14.38.

I have activated history*1* plugin to store my chats' history (select
contact/person > view history)

Yesterday, I was in a discussion with a co-worker why he cannot view
any chat-history.
It turned out that his kopete v1.13.0 was built against KDE*5* (this
is with openSUSE ThumbleTweed, details see below P.S.).

Switching to history*2* plugin shows no more my stored chat-history.
Switching to kopete/experimental shows no chat-history.
Switching back to kopete/buster shows again my chat-history.

So, my questions:
Is it possible to import data from history*1* into hinstory*2* in
kopete/buster/kde4?
Where on the filesystem is the (history) data stored?
Can I export the history*1* data so that I can import it into
kopete/experimental/kde*5*?

BTW, with switching to kopete/experimental (chatting) and turning back
to kopete/buster the previous history gets lost.

Please ping me, if you need more informations?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
- Sedat -

P.S.: About kopete from my co-worker