Re: Keyboard does not work for user with old config

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 23:57:58 +0100
Michael Schürig <michael.lists@schuerig.de> wrote:

Hello Michael,

>My KDE config has evolved over the years and is dear to me, so I'd
>rather not throw it away completely. In order to narrow down the

I can't help with specifics, but if nothing else is forthcoming;

Simply move configs out of the way (rename the config directories) and
then move parts back until you find the culprit.

It's tedious, I know.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
You said you ain't had none for weeks, but baby I seen your arms