Akonadiserver use too much memory after upgrade to Buster

Good morning,

I have 2 computers which were running Stretch and have been upgraded to Buster recently. On both of them, I noticed an increase of memory usage (3-4 G) for the process akonadiserver. The only workaround that I've found till there, is to restart the service with akonadictl restart. It allow me to work peacefully for about a hour.

Am I the only one? Is there an action needed after upgrade to Buster.