Re: Debian Buster, KDE, Amarok and zombies of ThreadWeaver::T

On 2/9/19 8:37 PM, Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> El jueves, 7 de febrero de 2019 10:44:31 -03 Lars Schimmer escribió:
>> Hi!

>> Is this already known, or new?
>> Should I open a bug in amarok debian?
>> Any ideas where it comes from?
>
> tl;dr: amarok is dead upstream (or almost dead), you are better of looking for
> another music player.
>
> I particulary like mpd + all it's clients, but it's for locally available
> music.

Does any of these player play well with 2TB of MP3 files?
Fast enough and comfortable like Amarok?
Last time I checked, they did not.
It's bad, I know. But currently amarok is the best solution for my
situation, until I saw that zombies.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@cgv.tugraz.at
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723