Re: Akregator in KDEPIM 18.08 crashes very often

Rainer Dorsch - 12.10.18, 07:58:
> Am Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 22:12:20 CEST schrieb Johannes Zarl-
Zierl:
> > Am Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2018, 23:29:08 CEST schrieb Martin
Steigerwald:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > Often when clicking on a link.
> > >
> > > I had three or four crashes in just five minutes.
> >
> > Do you use nouveau by any chance? Just guessing, but this sounds
> > like this bug:
> >
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=886428
>
> I see fequent crashes in akregator (not kmail) as well, but use an
> Intel GPU:
>
> [  1998.383] (II) modeset(0): glamor X acceleration enabled on Mesa
> DRI Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 (Coffeelake 3x8 GT2)

Also using Intel graphics (Sandybridge). Unless NVidia changes their
behavior regarding libre Linux drivers *significantly* there is no
chance on Earth that I´d use a system with NVidia graphics on a regular
base.

--
Martin