kdepim 18.08.1 entering unstable

Hey,

I uploaded kdepim 18.08.1 to unstable some minutes ago. I tested it for around
15 days, without any issues. It may take some days till the dust will settle.
It is additionally known, that ktorrent, kio-gdrive, blogilo, kjots, zanshin,
digikam, kraft and kmymoney needs to be recompiled against kdepim 18.08. This
will done within the transition #909288.

kmymoney in experimental will get an update within the next days and should be
working with new kdepim afterwards.

hefee