Re: kdeconnect doesn't

Am Freitag, 28. September 2018, 20:39:01 CEST schrieb Gary Dale:
> This shouldn't be an issue but I have also had 3 different routers since
> I first tried to use kdeconnect. It didn't work with any of them handing
> out IP addresses....

It may very well be an issue. Some routers provide firewalling and isolation
between hosts on the same network. If you use a pre-configured router by your
ISP, they might have configured some isolation between the hosts. (And if all
threee routers have been from the same ISP, they should be configured the
same).

By any chance, do your Linux PCs use a wired connection? The fact that the PCs
can talk to each other, but not to the phone(s) could be caused by the router
isolating wired network ports from wireless ones.

  Johannes