Re: Buster: KDE questions/issues

local10 - 08.09.18, 06:32:
> > Anyway, here are the questions  I still would like to find the
> > answers to:
> >
> > 1. KDE > Power / Session menu does not have Suspend or Hibernate
> > options. How can I get them back, if possible? I currently don't
> > have sddm installed but when I did it did not seem to help. Can
> > suspend the PC by using "systemctl suspend" from the terminal.
> Solved by installing the powerdevil package.

Well, saw that after your other mail. So you still receive my lecture
about recommends at all. I really ask you to be open to consider it.

Or in case you still like to go without recommends, be ready to keep the
pieces if things do not work as intended and invest some time to search
yourself for the suitable package *before* asking here about it. They
are not all that difficult to find.

--
Martin