Re: Please stop telling me that my laptop or mailserver are sending out 8 years old mails

Martin Steigerwald - 07.05.18, 20:14:
>         by mail.lichtvoll.de (Postfix) with ESMTP id 58CCB3100CC
>         for <Martin@lichtvoll.de>; Sun,  6 May 2018 17:04:58 +0200
> (CEST)

I am not yet sure where this mail server has my address or addresses
from other subscribers from, unless someone put them there.

My mail server got these definitely from this IP address, fortunately also
rspamd is blocking at least some of these already (my original hand-crafted
block was incorrect).

Thanks,
--
Martin