Re: Request for cherry-picking konsole: Support for ECMA-48 REP

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 11.04.18, 13:55:
> Maxy uploaded a patched version today. Dak is still with issues, so it
> might take a while to get it.

Its available already. atop works again also with TERM=xterm-256color. I
will keep TERM=konsole-256color anyway.

It reduced size of tabs, nice :).

Thanks to Maxy.

Plasma/Qt in Debian Sid is really nice at the moment. Thanks to everyone
involved, Pino for kmymoney and a lot of application packages as well as
calligra and krita, Lisandro and others involved for Qt, Maxy for
frameworks and plasma packages, Scarlett for taking care of updating
some packages to KF5 based upstream versions and all the others involved
with uploading and preparing packages and testing stuff. It may very
well be that I omitted someone. If so… its by accident, not by
intention.

Upstream is doing fine work, Debian Qt/KDE team members are doing fine
work… thinks look good for the next Debian release so far.

Thanks,
--
Martin