Re: kdepim 17.12.3 entering unstable

Hey,

> Thank you for the greet work you do.
> Since this update i have a problem with Kmail or akonadi, when i write a
> message i obtain an orange warning in French "Dossier des messages envoyés
> non défini. Veuillez le vérifier avant d'envoyer le message " I translate
> like this " File of the sent messages not defined. Please verify him before
> sending the message"  or an File "Sent-mail " exist and contains all my
> send messages , I don't know how configure this file?

Well you should check for the sent folder setting for the identity:
Settings->Identitiy->"select identity"->Modify->Advanced->Sent-mail folder

> Another problem not new wiith this update.
> Kontact crash at session end and also at the start of the session.

This should be fixed with 18.04. it is not a big issue, it is just that
kontact tried to delete things two times and fails obviously at the second
run.

hefee