Re: Akonadi and apparmor problem

On 2017-12-28 05:32 AM, Dominique Dumont wrote:
On Tuesday, 21 November 2017 07:39:41 CET anxiousmac@gmail.com wrote:
The error in akonadiselftest was: stderr: "Could not open required defaults
file: /home/USER/.local/share/akonadi/mysql.conf\nFatal error in defaults
handling. Program aborted\n"

My machine is now apparmor free.
I used another workaround :

$ sudo aa-complain /usr/sbin/mysqld

That said, akonadi server should run with /usr/sbin/mysqld-akonadi instead of
/usr/sbin/mysqld to use the apparmor profile that is designed to work with
akonadi.

I guess that something is wrong in my config. I'll follow up if I figure out
what

HTH

Thanks for the advice on aa-complain (part of the apparmor-utils package). Apparmor keeps reinstalling itself so hopefully aa-complain will allow Kontact to "function".