System tray misbehaving when not showing all entries

Hi all,

I'm using testing on this computer and another, and in both I've lately
run into the same issue: If I configure my system tray not to "allways
show all entries", then several of the entries -- in both computers,
the Networks, Clipboard and Audio Volume; in both these are the three
leftmost icons in the tray -- act, when clicked, as if they're not
there and I clicked on the systray itself. Setting "allways show all
entries" makes them behave, but I don't want to always show all
entries...

Of note, even in this state, when hovering over the icons I get the
correct pop-ups.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
	Shai.