Re: kdeconnect clipboard passwords security

Dear Chris,

> Also there might be far superior solution to that password leaking issue of
> which I'm unaware of.

Some password managers (at least Keepass, which I use) have a function
to auto type the password. This means that they will send the sequence
of key events as if you were typing the password yourself. Keepass
even provides options to also type the username and other fields you
want. This is convenient on web pages:

The above avoids having the password in your clipboard at any time.

Nevertheless I agree with you that it would be nice if the default
behavior could be changed.

Best,
Thom