Re: KDE 4.4.3 in unstable

Nicolas FRANCOIS - 15.10.18, 08:45:
> Le Fri, 7 May 2010 20:29:52 +0200,
> Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> a écrit :
[…]
> Either you are posting from the past, or your clock is way off ! :-)
> Could you please try to correct the problem ? I see all your messages
> at the bottom of my list of new messages... It's quite disturbing.

If you reply to a thread that is from 2010, then yes, my mails appear
outdated.

Time is NTP controlled on all of my systems. My mails have correct time
and date. So please fix the cause why you receive mails from your time
machine.

Also this is kind of a Deja Vu to me. You wrote something like this
before, didn't you?

(There is also no point in giving me feedback like this on list. This
will also be my last reply on list about that topic.)

Thanks,
--
Martin