Re: Qt transition about to start

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 25.07.18, 13:32:
> We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware
> when updating your packages.

Although except just some KAlgebra/Analitza stuff an apt dist-upgrade
ran finely here, i do not recommend it just yet.

Message viewer pane in KMail becomes blank, just pure white, no message
displayed. In case that happened to you, you can view a mail by replying
to it.

Lisandro currently works on a kmail/messagelib related package which
includes a commit which fixes this issue. In case you did not yet
upgrade, I suggest you wait till that becomes available before you do.

Thanks,
--
Martin