Re: Plasma PA and Pulseaudio gconf => gsettings module migration

Hi Marco, hi,

Marco Paolieri - 28.06.18, 21:41:
> Is there an ETA for Plasma 5.13?

I was able to upgrade to Plasma 5.13.

Plasma browser integration is still in the NEW queue. It is a new
package, that you can install once it is available.

If installed you can download a plugin for Firefox and Chromium in order
to integrate the browser with the desktop. As far as I read its mostly
about download notifications in system tray and so on. As far as I
understand it is not about having Plasma / KF5 based file dialog within
Firefox (instead of the crappy GTK3 one).

Thanks,
--
Martin