kde applications in XFCE4: segmentation fault

Hi,

Under XFCE4 and Debian Sid I use some KDE programms like kmail, dolphin and akregator.

KDE is not installed, only these some applications and their dependencies.

Since yesterday, probably after a "dist-upgrade", they all crash with segmentation fault. It already happened several times to me. Then I use Debian Stretch, and some time after, KDE programms work again, and I don't know why.

I can post the output when I launch for ex kmail in a shell, but it will be rather long.

thanks for help

Klaus