Re: Hanging plasmashell

Hi,
i have observed simillar behaviour with autofs mounted samba.
I connect to them at home and when I forget to unmount them and go to work (I
have laptop and use suspend to RAM), my plasmashell sometime freezes.
But krunner is always ok.

Also, sometimes, my screen starts to flicker at random places, when i switch
tabs in browser, old tab flashes back for few seconds, mouse clicks doesn't
propagate, this is also fixable by restarting plasmashell. I have not find
root cause of this behaviour.
Recently, i switched compositor from OpenGL 3.1 to OpenGL 2.0, it lowered
frequency of this events, but it can still happen.

Libor