Kontact error since upgrading to Buster

I'm getting periodic messages from Kontact as follows:

The server failed the authenticity check (planet.kde-espana.org).

The certificate has expired

This has been happening since I upgraded from Stretch to Buster a couple of days ago. Any ideas on how to get rid of it? I don't even know why an apparently Spanish site should be involved with Kontact.

It gives me options for "details", "continue" and "cancel" but clicking on any of them simply clears the message temporarily.