Any chance of getting kio-audiocd for kf5 into backports?

Hi,
I noticed that there have been attempts recently to port the kio-audiocd
plugin to KF5. I Know it is a bit late in the freeze process to get a new
package accepted, but would the KDE team here be open to accepting it in
Backports?

Some of us audiophiles can be a bit clingy when it comes to our optical media
collections :)

Thanks,
--Shawn

PS. If all that is needed is a packager, I would be happy to file an ITP.