Re: konsole --version crashes

Hi Kamaraju!

On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 04:15:54PM -0500, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
> > Thiago says that integration for these patches is likely to fail, so I want
> > to wait until the integration results first. Either the patches are OK and
> > they are applied upstream, or we get to know which bugs they have.
>
> Thanks Dmitry. What you mean by integration results? When do you
> expect to get it? Assuming that everything checks out with the
> patches, do you think the bug will be fixed in the next stable release
> when stretch is released?

I mean the continuous integration on Qt Gerrit (which runs the build and
auto tests on different platforms).

The status of https://codereview.qt-project.org/180231 and 232 is STAGED,
which means the integration is scheduled. I guess it should be run soon
as the EU holidays have ended.

And yes, I hope we will have this fix in Stretch.

--
Dmitry Shachnev